Terms and conditions: Kronlund Kursgård


The booking agreement is concluded when the customer has transferred the deposit of 30% of the invoice amount to Kronlund Kursgård’s bank account. The remaining 70% must be credited to Kronlund Kursgård’s bank account no later than 14 days before arrival. Kronlund Kursgård is entitled to terminate the agreement if the remaining amount has not been credited no later than 7 days before arrival without payment of compensation. In that case, the deposit paid by the customer will be regarded as compensation and will not be refunded.


If the customer cancels more than 40 days before arrival, the customer does not have to pay the remaining amount. The deposit is considered compensation and is non-refundable. If the customer cancels less than 40 days before arrival, the customer owes the remaining amount in addition to the amount of the deposit already paid.

Responsibility and liability

Kronlund Kursgård is responsible for the proper execution of the contract, in accordance with the customer’s expectations. For our activities, the customer must be in good physical condition and there are no physical or mental conditions that could hinder or make impossible the performance of the chosen activity. Kronlund Kursgård is not liable for any resulting damage. The customer is responsible for taking out travel insurance for adventure activities and health insurance with foreign coverage. The activities and stay at Kronlund Kursgård are at the customer’s own risk. Kronlund Kursgård is not responsible for personal injury or its consequences, and/or material damage. The snowmobiles are insured by Kronlund Kursgård. In the event of any damage, the customer is liable for the deductible amounting to € 800 per event. Kronlund Kursgård takes care of cleaning the accommodations before arrival. The customer is responsible for keeping the accommodation, the room and the equipment made available (including snowmobile, snowmobile clothing, fishing rods, etc.) tidy and using it in the manner that befits a good man. Any damage must be reported to Kronlund Kursgård. The customer is liable for any damage.

Snowmobile driving requirements

Kronlund Kursgård attaches great importance to safety. In all our activities, the instructions must be strictly followed. For scooter tours, you must follow the prepared scooter paths or the routes indicated by the guide. Participants in the snowmobile tours are allowed to drive their own snowmobile if they have an AM, A or B driver’s license and are at least 16 years or older.

Force majeur

If a booked activity cannot be carried out due to illness on Kronlund Kursgård’s part, Kronlund Kursgård must immediately notify the customer and, if possible, the activity must be moved to another date/time or replaced by another activity. If this proves impossible or if there is a longer interruption due to illness, the activity will be canceled and the insurance conditions of Kammarkollegiet, with which Kronlund Kursgård is affiliated, will come into effect. Force majeure in the event of circumstances beyond the control of Kronlund Kursgård, such as fire, war, strike, catastrophes, extreme weather conditions, Kronlund Kursgård has the right to terminate the agreement without obligation to pay compensation and/or refund of down payment and/or remaining amount.

Handeling your personal data

We only use the personal data provided by guests for the booking. The data is not processed in an address file and is not made available to third parties. We run our website, email traffic, etc. via a so-called SSL certificate (https). This means that the customer data completed by guests and made available to us is sent encrypted and therefore cannot be intercepted by third parties.